Thursday, January 12, 2012

Photography With My New Camera

So, I got a Canon EOS Rebel T3 1100D (I know, it's a mouthful), and it takes the best pictures ever!  I love it, and my Sony Handycam video camera, 'cause they're so good.  Yeah, I shot a short film with my video camera; it has a really good picture (HD) and good sound, with a wind muffling thing and stabilization.  I took some test pictures with my Canon, and they're great.  The stabilization is nice, and it has a bunch of neat settings.  Okay, I'll upload my test pictures, and possibly a short video from my video camera.  :D  I love photography.

My sweater pocket, which I think has really good texture.

This one is my favorite.  Oh, and it's my chandelier with plastic beads, in case you're wondering.

This is my second favorite picture, because of the way it shows the detail of the blue beads.

A surreal picture of Big Dog.

Okay, so, if you like the pics, please comment!  Tell me your favorite ones.  :D

3 comments:

  1. Hi, it's annacat from NaNo. I like your blog. ^_^ I really like the picture of the colored beads, too. Keep taking pics, I like looking at them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Anna lover her pictures also! (:

      Delete
  2. Avi This is Ver. Post pictures of New york, please! (:

    ReplyDelete