Friday, January 6, 2012

The Hunger Games

Yes, I loved the first (and second) book of The Hunger Games series.  It rocks!!!  If you haven't read the series, read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's awesome.  Enough said.  Okay, maybe not enough.  Here's a short and to-the-point summary.

Katniss Everdeen lives a simple life hunting illegally in the woods to feed her mother and sister.  When her sister's name is drawn for an annual fight to the death.  Katniss volunteers to take her sister's place, dooming herself to a painful death.  When Peeta Mellark, the baker's son, is deemed the boy tribute of their district, Katniss isn't sure who to trust.

Allright, that was short and sweet.  So, this series is spectacular.  That's the end of my review.

5/5 (Sadly, that's the highest score I can theoretically give.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so you didn't like Mockingjay? (That's okay I thought it was crummy, too).

    I loved the Hunger Games and CAN'T WAIT until March 23rd, when I can see it in theaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avi!

    This is Ver! (: One person on youtube has some videos of them doing the book plot and what not. I'll post it, so good/funny! (:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZfYiJ9-1kQ&feature=related

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm currently reading Mockingjay is why. It (so far) isn't as good as the others, though.

    ReplyDelete