Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm a Historical Docent!!!

Yes, I'm a docent.  If you don't know what a docent is, it's a volunteer.  So, I'm part of the plantation work force, and I get behind-the-scenes tours and to help out with my choice of things to do.  So much fun!  I was accepted immediately, and I'm happy about my especially nerdy chicken e-mail address, because I found out that the lady doing the interviews has chickens!!!  Multiple punctuation!!!!!!  Also, I'm reading the Hunger Games Book Two, currently (I'll probably be done with it tomorrow).  The first book was excellent, and I am looking forward to the movie that's coming out March 23.  There's going to be a movie for each book in the series!  *cheers wildly*  I must seem a little batty with my multiple punctuation, but, hey, what does it matter?  Hmm, right now I'm debating whether this should be a scheduled post that will be put up on January 7th, or not.  *decides*  Jan. 7th it is!  Toodles!  (Hates that form of goodbye, but is running out of other sign-offs)

No comments:

Post a Comment