Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NYC Update

Hey! I'm writing this on D's phone, so I won't make this long. We're in NYC! Yay! We've been here before, but it was a couple years ago. I can't upload pictures right now. I'll do that when we get back home. Anyway, my novel currently has 16,500 words so far. Back to NYC, we've been to F.A.O. Schwarz (yes Ver), Toys R Us, and Sephora. Also, D bought me a chicken hat from a street stand. Oh, and we went to the Met and saw Monet and Van Gogh. We're going to the Museum of Modern Art tomorrow to see Starry Starry Night. Ick, NYC smells like body odor (*gags*). Because of that, at Sephora I got these nice Clean brand perfumes and some lip gloss (*cheers*). Whoah! I've typed a lot! Well, D's Blackberry is pretty fun to type on.
A question: Who's been to NYC? (I know you have Ver)
Okay, I'm gonna get off now. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, but have you vistied the 600th floor of the Empire State building? Have you met Zeus yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D We went to the Empire State building last time. Can't say we went to the 600th floor... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Avi-

    This is Ver. Isn't NYC amazing except for the body odor! :) when you went to Toys R Us, did you ride the ferris wheel? Also I didn't go to sephora when I was there, was it huge? Also haven you eaten at Tavern on the Green? Make sure you go to the huge Hershey store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, no, we didn't ride the ferris wheel because it was closing when we got there. The Sephora was pretty big. We didn't go to the Hershey's store, but in the airport, I got some of my favorite bacon chocolate bars.

    ReplyDelete