Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hello!

  I was just wondering, what do you think about my blog design.  Should I change it?  What about font.  I'll try a couple of things to see what looks best.  Anyway, I'm in a good mood today.  Don't ask me why.
  To be completely off topic (but hasn't this whole post?), we planted Leyland Cypruses today.  Digging the holes for the little trees and then planting them was really fun!  We're making a screen.
  Okay, this post has been totally random.  Sorry.
  Here's a question for my readers: What is your favorite movie?  Why?
  Bye, now!  :D

6 comments:

  1. I love Dreamer. Or Secretariat. Or Father of the Bride. I don't know. I have a lot of favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bright Star, and Harry Potter, and Mamma Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Falling Down and the Hannibal movies. The person in FD does all the things that you THINK about doing but never do. So fun to watch! The Hannibal movies are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Avi-

    This is Ver. I think my favorite movie would have to be Killers or Rio, haha... Anyways when did you go to NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We haven't gone to NYC yet. We're going next week for M's bday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Avi-

    This is Ver. You guys are going to have so much fun! NYC is ah-mazing. Make sure you stop by FAO Schwartz and if you see any celebrities, tell me. :)

    ReplyDelete