Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Finished!!!

Oh my Darwin!  Oh my Darwin!  OMD!  OMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I finished my NaNo novel.  Well, novella, but whatever!  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  I'm so excited!  Alcatraz is sitting on my shoulder as I type this.  And my novel is exactly twenty thousand words.  Eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now I can work on all that stuff I have to do to send it to a publisher.  See, I'm serious about this.  I even have the clunker of a book, The Writer's Market.  Yup.  Time to get started!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I checked your graph before I saw this post and I was like, "Yay!!!" :D Hopefully your novel will get published!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Avi-

    This is Ver! Woo-Hoo! I would love to read it if you want email it to me. :)

    ReplyDelete