Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Legend of Korra

Big Dog and I really liked the series Avatar: The Last Airbender, so we decided to watch the new series The Legend of Korra, which takes place after Avatar.  Before I write about the new show, though, I think I'll write a brief synopsis of Avatar.



The Fire Nation is at war with the other nations (Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, and Air Nomads), and it's Aang's job, as the Avatar (the one person who can bend all elements), to stop it.

I think my favorite character from Avatar: The Last Airbender is Toph Bei Fong, a blind Earthbender who can feel vibrations in the earth.  She's just so awesome.




The Legend of Korra is very good so far, and, although I've only watched the first two episodes, I think it will be just as good, if not better, than Avatar.  When the season is over, I'll write a full review of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I've nominated you for a blogging award!

    http://musingsfromnevillesnavel.wordpress.com/2012/05/29/the-booker-award/

    ~Nevillegirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I've nominated you for a blogging award!

    http://musingsfromnevillesnavel.wordpress.com/2012/05/29/the-kreative-blogger-award/

    ~Nevillegirl

    ReplyDelete