Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie

Okay, so I just read nevillegirl's post on the Hunger Games movie, and it reminded me that I've been meaning to do my own.

I personally thought that the movie followed the plot of the book very well.  There were only a couple of things that were different from in the books, but they were small, and were just little things you have to do when you're cutting characters and all that.

That was a really short review, but know that the Hunger Games movie is awesome.  I give it a 5/5 for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Avi, this is Ver!(:
    I loved the Hunger Games movie already waiting till it comes out on dvd and until Catching Fire Comes out. The only thing i hated was that Madge wasn't in it :( Apparently in Europe it's already out in Europe. :/ You need a facebook, or give me your number! I haven't talked to you in forever!

    ReplyDelete