Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blogging: Expressing Yourself Through Emoticons

Well, I thought I would do a post about blogging itself!  You might wonder why I like blogging, and this ought to answer your question.

I like to talk.  Basically, this is kind of like carrying on an intelligent conversation with somebody.  Yup.  Also, it's like my own little magazine about myself!  I have always wanted to do a newsletter or something, and this is close.  And, you guessed it, I like telling stories!  I love to write, and this is an even more challenging writing project.  So now you know why I like blogging.

Well, I had best be doing research on Christmas presents.  Farewell!
P.S.  If you think I should change my font to make it more readable, leave a comment, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment